CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PATIENT UPDATE
As of April 3, 2020 –
In compliance with the CDC guidelines, we will be open for emergency eye visits only during the week of April 6th – 10th. Our hours during this time will be from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please call our office at 813-754-3593 if you have an eye emergency. Thank you!
Previous Update – March 20, 2020:
At Gaffney Eye Clinic, we are committed to the safety of our patients and staff. In light of Coronavirus cases in the Tampa Bay area, we are taking additional precautions:
- All new and established patients are being pre-screened by our scheduling and front desk staff.
- We request that any patient with a fever, respiratory symptoms such as severe cough or shortness of breath, or that has recently visited areas with known outbreaks to please reschedule your appointment for a later date. This does not include emergency patients.
- We have increased our cleaning protocols to mitigate risks within the practice and have added additional sanitation stations throughout our practice.
- Patients will be screened when they arrive at the practice for symptoms or risk factors.
- All visitors other than patient caregivers will be asked to wait outside the facility or in their cars.
We are committed to maintain the safety of our patients and staff while continuing to deliver exceptional care. To learn more about COVID-19 please visit cdc.gov.
Please contact our office at 813-754-3593 with any questions or to reschedule your appointment.
The Gaffney Eye Clinic