Effective Monday, May 4, our office will reopen to serve your eye care needs. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
We have taken the following critical steps to provide a safe environment for your care:
- We have reduced our daily patient appointments at our clinic to ensure distancing in all common areas.
- All of our employees are wearing face masks or face coverings and maintaining social distance.
- All of our employees are having temperature checks daily.
- We are requiring all patients to wear face masks or face coverings at all times. Please bring a mask with you to your appointment.
- We will call all patients the day before their appointment to ask screening questions.
- We are screening and checking the temperature of all patients upon arrival.
- We have a registration process where you can complete the majority of your patient paperwork online before you arrive at the clinic.
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting visitors and monitoring common areas.
- Our clinic is disinfected thoroughly on a daily basis and common areas are disinfected throughout the day.
- We have developed an extensive room cleaning protocol that is carried out by our technicians before each patient enters. This protocol includes cleaning all instruments used for patient examination and all surfaces in the room.
- We remind patients to follow the CDC guidelines and encourage patients to reschedule if they have experienced flu-like symptoms.
Thank you for your support during this time. We are honored to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon!